Dependencies

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Nov 5 22:57:59 CET 2019

Hi Joseph,

    where package dependencies are missing in TeX Live.

Feel free to just mail them to me either as a diff of the .tlpsrc or a
simple list, as Norbert says.

The one thing I would add to Norbert's reply is that I think we should
add only unconditional dependencies in the TL source files. That is, if
package foo only inputs package bar sometimes, let's not add bar as a
static dependency in the .tlpsrc. That's a different problem (that can
only be solved at runtime via miktex-like dynamic loading, as far as I
can see). --thanks, karl.