TLShell gpg signature indicator

Petr Krajník petrkrajnik at outlook.cz
Mon May 6 08:05:42 CEST 2019

Hi, I would like to see the status of the gpg signature check in
TLShell. If gpg is present on that particular machine. In the old GUI
that was a label after the path. In the cmdline interface this also
works well as in tl2018.

It would give a nice feeling of safety if it would be also show in the
TLShell. Especially if it would be highlighted by color (green verified
or similar).

Or is this feature implemented and I only don't see it? Anyway I think
this is a must have and should be implemented!

Thank you.

Best regards
Petr Krajník