tl19/tc19 released

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed May 1 08:20:51 CEST 2019

Dear Karl,

On Tue, 30 Apr 2019 at 00:25, Karl Berry wrote:

> Hi everyone - I've moved the tl19 and mactex19 images and other files to
> the public areas on tug.org. They should begin making their way around
> CTAN soon.  Please give it a couple days to reach the mirrors.

Can anything be done about this? (Other than waiting for a week? :)

> rsync rsync://rsync.dante.ctan.org/CTAN/

@ERROR: max connections (30) reached -- try again later
rsync error: error starting client-server protocol (code 5) at
main.c(1677) [Receiver=3.1.3]

I tried other mirrors, but I couldn't find another valid address of an
upstream mirror.
(The ones I used in the past are no longer valid server names.)

It is pretty annoying because there's currently no easy way to get TeX
Live 2019.
As it might take more time to get this synced, it would be nice if at
least tlpretest didn't just vanish ...

Mojca