tlmgr conf auxtrees --conffile behavior in windows

Pablo Alfonso González Luengo pablgonz at educarchile.cl
Sat Mar 30 17:07:58 CET 2019

Thanks for the answer, maybe it's better to use:

SETX TEXMFCNF C:/Users/pablo;

PS: I did not find any example of this in the documentation ... maybe
it could be added, although it is true that computers with Windows are
(most of the time) of a single user, today it is usual to have more
than one account .
regards
(sorry for my bad english)