pretesting: Failure to delete HKCU/Software/Classes/TL.bitmap2eps.convert.2019/

Taylor, P P.Taylor at rhul.ac.uk
Sat Mar 23 09:48:27 CET 2019

Siep Kroonenberg wrote:

It is a failure to delete a filetype. It is a long-standing problem
for which I have no solution. But since the association of filetype
with extension _is_ removed, it is of little consequence.

Such matters can be easily resolved using Piriform's "CCleaner<https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/download>", a product which I treated with the greatest suspicion for more years than I can remember but which, having finally tested it on a system that could be trashed if needed, I now use regularly with no worries whatsoever.  It normally requires two passes to perform a full registry tidy.

Philip Taylor