pretesting: Failure to delete HKCU/Software/Classes/TL.bitmap2eps.convert.2019/

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 13:40:49 CET 2019

pá 22. 3. 2019 v 12:46 odesílatel Bernhard Kleine
<bernhard.kleine at gmx.net> napsal:

> on windows 7-64

I am not a Windows expert but I fount in an official documentation,
that the names of some keys in Win64 differs from the corresponding
keyas in Win32. These keys are visible, but they are read only copies.
It is necessary to delete the Win64 keys and then the Win32 keys
disappear. Maybe it is this case.

> Maybe you know what this mesans.
>
> Bernhard
>
> --