Setting a repo through tlmgr gui (pretest)

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Fri Mar 8 10:54:01 CET 2019

Yesterday I installed the pretest via rsync

Today I wanted to point it to an online pretest repo, but using

tlmgr -> tlmgr -> load other repository ...

It is not at all obvious that one can only choose one of the repos listed in the drop down. I can write all I want in the field, but the Load button remains gray untill I choose something from the drop down.

It is not obvious at all that there is a drop down here.

If we are not allowed to write free text in that field, perhaps <Please choose> should be a better choice?

This was run on Linux  using the perl Tk option (I think version Tk-804.034)

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University
Mere info: http://au.dk/daleif@math / More information: http://au.dk/en/daleif@math