TLPDB::_install_package: untar failed

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Jun 19 01:42:09 CEST 2019

On Tue, 18 Jun 2019, Denis Bitouzé wrote:
> (except it fails earlier, when untarring `Tabbing').

Hmm, if you say that the installation fails at different packages at
different times, then I guess the actual .tar.xz are fine. Anyway, sicne
we do checksum verification, and on top of this the xz decompress would
complain if there is some error in the .tar.xz, I can only guess that it
has nothing to do with the .tar.xz.

That said, it must be with some other stuff interfering on you computer
..

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev