lualatex doesn't find FiraMath-Regular.otf

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at fu-berlin.de
Fri Jun 7 09:09:41 CEST 2019

Am 07.06.19 um 07:21 schrieb Uwe Siart:
> After today's update (reinstall of firamath after yesterday's removal)
> lualatex doesn't find FiraMath-Regular.otf anymore, but xelatex does.
>
> The following MWE works perfectly fine with xelatex. But with lualatex I
> get
>
> ! Package fontspec Error: The font "FiraMath-Regular" cannot be found.
>
> \documentclass{scrartcl}
> \usepackage{unicode-math}
> \setmathfont{FiraMath-Regular.otf}
> \begin{document}
> Test $a = b$.
> \end{document}
>
> I did mktexlsr and fc-cache -f but neither helped.
>
> The font file definitely exists and kpsewhich also finds it.

no problem here with just updated TL:

[...]
</usr/local/texlive/2019/texmf-dist/fonts/opentype/public/firamath/FiraMath-Regu
lar.otf></usr/local/texlive/2019/texmf-dist/fonts/opentype/public/lm/lmroman10-r
egular.otf>
Output written on zzz2.pdf (1 page, 4432 bytes).

Try to run
luaotfload-tool --update --cache=purge

Herbert