Status updates on TeX Live 2019 builds at Utah

Nelson H. F. Beebe beebe at math.utah.edu
Wed Jun 5 02:58:05 CEST 2019

Although the TeX Live 2019 build season is now over, and DVDs are in
production and/or delivery, I continue with builds on various systems
in our machine farm of 250+ flavors of Unix.  This note is to draw
your attention to these two recent sections at our site:

	ClearLinux
	http://www.math.utah.edu/pub/texlive-utah-2019/README.html#clearlinux

	Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
	http://www.math.utah.edu/pub/texlive-utah-2019/README.html#rhel-8

Both are reports of success, and both are for GNU/Linux distributions
from large corporations.  However, without additional software work at
Utah, TeX Live 2019 would not build completely on stock systems from
those distributions.