Possibility of adding -aux-directory flag to TeXLive (similar to MikTeX's option)

Collins, John C jcc8 at psu.edu
Tue Jun 4 02:17:59 CEST 2019

Also, it's worth having a look at the latest distribution of latexmk.  It
includes a configuration file fix-aux.latexmkrc that shows how to configure
latexmk to support the -aux-directory option even when the underlying engine
doesn't.  It even reproduces certain strange quirks of MiKTeX's implementation.

John Collins