Relative paths with windows path separator does not work in TeXlive2019.

Kirill Balunov kirillbalunov at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 10:51:28 CEST 2019

Philip thank you! I agree with your comments about ambiguity, also `TeX
--help` has a comment about starting with a `backslash`, I'm ok with it.
But there is a tiny little dot (full stop) in the beginning of my examples,
and I expect it should be enough to dispel ambiguity -> I worte `TeX
*.*\some\file.tex`
and not  `TeX \some\file.tex` without a dot, does this make sense to you?

with kind regards,
-gdg