Lua files as examples

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Jul 20 00:25:54 CEST 2019

Hi Urs - the package sounds nice. Happy developing :).

    So my lua files are *not* intended to be used from the command line,
    only from documents/packages.

For the record, the distinction between scripts/ and tex/ is not
strict. Both are searched for .lua files.

Well, everything that's invoked from the command line is in scripts/, as
far as I know. But sometimes document-intended .lua files are there too,
and that's ok.

    So they should rather be placed in the tex/luatex subtree.

Agreed. That sounds fine.

Ulrike, thanks for chiming in. --best, karl.