last build of tl18 tonight

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 16:01:37 CET 2019

Hi,

it might be easier to make a branch at a point before committing the
binaries (the point of freeze), update microtype there and make the
next build of TL 18. If feasible, the microtype update can be
cherry-picked to the trunk. The branch will then die. I would consider
this solution clearer.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz