context update in TeX Live

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 16:39:00 CET 2019

On Sun, 24 Feb 2019 at 16:17, Norbert Preining wrote:

> I have reverted:
>         svn50099        fixed a typo in font-dsp.lua
>         svn50092        update mtxrun.lua (w32)
>         svn50086        ConTeXt version 2019.02.22 19:35
> I hope that this is now back to the state before.

Thank you.

> It would be nice if some knowledgable soul could check this tomorrow
> after the rebuild.

It might be useful to just compare the contents of context's xz before
and after the update.

> Please be careful before committing again, especially so close to the
> freeze period - people will have to live with what is in tlnet for 2-3
> months.

We would usually never update ConTeXt outside of the TL freeze period,
unless for some minor patches to fix obvious bugs, or when some font
names changed. I would say that it still makes sense to stick to that
practice.

Mojca