update noto package texlive - tar argument list too long

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Dec 18 04:47:59 CET 2019

On Tue, 17 Dec 2019, Andreas Scherer wrote:
> end I fixed with a double-ended pipe:

Sounds scary, and even more, very untrustworthy when trying to be run on
Windows ;-) I try to avoid thread/pipes/waitpid etc as implementation
support on different arch/os is not fully available.

But yes, that would have been a good approach if we would only target
Linux.

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev