DVI

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Aug 28 15:37:16 CEST 2019

Hi Pedro,

this is not a user support mailing list, but one dedicated to the
development of TeX Live. Better to ask your questions on
tex.stackexchange or on the texhax mailing list.

But ..

On Tue, 27 Aug 2019, Pedro A. Marrone G. wrote:
> I am using TexLive. But I want to open and read dvi files. Which software I
> can use?. I tried dviout with TeXNic Center but no luck. Any help?

If you are on Unix, use
	xdvi
If you are on Windows, dviout is probably the best idea. What does not
work?

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev