Best location for package configuration files

Andrew Mathas andrew.mathas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 04:04:05 CEST 2019

Hello!

I recently submitted the WebQuiz package to ctan and hence texlive and
miktex. The package uses tex4ht to create web pages and in order to use
it you first need to copy some css and javascript files on your web
server. Currently I put these configuration files into the webquiz doc
directory, and the executable for the package looks for and installs the
files from there, but it has been pointed out to me that this is not
ideal because installing the documentation is optional.

Is there a better place to put these files?

Andrew