Call for testing: TeX Collection 2019

Bernhard Kleine bernhard.kleine at gmx.net
Tue Apr 16 19:52:52 CEST 2019

I have tried to download the collection. However, every time the
download was at 100KiB/sec and should have lasted 1 day. Thats why I
interrupted the downloads. A download of 1.6 MB/sec is here possible. I
had three trials. I gave up.

Bernhard

--
spitzhalde9
D-79853 lenzkirch
bernhard.kleine at gmx.net
www.b-kleine.com, www.urseetal.net
Ich darf auch auf mein neues Buch "Falter in Lenzkirch" aufmerksam machen
(Infos bei mir)
-
thunderbird mit enigmail
GPG schlüssel: D5257409
fingerprint:
08 B7 F8 70 22 7A FC C1 15 49 CA A6 C7 6F A0 2E D5 25 74 09