TL 2019: xdvipdfmx can't include pdf: "xdvipdfmx:warning: Multiple DecodeFilter not supported."

Shunsaku Hirata shunsaku.hirata74 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 16:08:59 CEST 2019

Hi,

This is due to the change introduced on Sep 14, 2018.

It is easy to recover the TeXLive 2018 behavior, however, as just
doing so does not solve the problem completely, I want to rather
consider a complete solution later.

As reported, dvipdfmx can't handle multiple DecodeFilter applied to
the page content stream properly. However, it worked before when
the page content stream is not split into multiple segemets since in
such cases the page content can be included just as-is without need
of decoding.

Thanks,
Shunsaku Hirata,