Getting object number in dvipdfmx from bann

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Wed Apr 10 13:34:20 CEST 2019

Am Wed, 10 Apr 2019 12:23:39 +0200 schrieb Alexander Grahn:

> On the other hand it should be noted that although pdfTeX provides
> \pdflastlink, the object number thus obtained is only of limited use,

To tag a link you need access to at least one object number to be
able reference back from the link text to the annotation.
So \pdflastlink is useful.

The reference (1.7) is a bit unclear if the other annotations should
be referenced too (and so if their numbers are needed too) - but as
the other annotation are only copies from the first I hope that one
can ignore them.

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/