"command_line_encoding=utf8" in texmf.cnf on windows?

Taylor, P P.Taylor at rhul.ac.uk
Tue Apr 2 11:59:55 CEST 2019

I am a Windows user, I create filenames with spaces and "exotic"
characters (such as those in "Hội An", for which I have a large number
of files as it is the name of our hotel's restaurant) all the time,
except when such files are destined for delivery over the web.  I would
welcome full support for such filenames in TeX Live

Philip Taylor
--------