[tex-live] ducksay auxiliary files

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Sep 22 23:24:51 CEST 2018

Hi Jonathan,

    the 3 auxiliary files `ducksay.code.v1.tex`,

Sorry for my mistake. Fixed for tonight.

    Also is there anything I can do during packaging to prevent such
    misplacements

Manfred's suggestion of putting succinct information into the README
(run dtx, then *.sty and *.tex -> tex/latex/ducksay) seems like the best
to me. Although I cannot promise that I will not make mistakes even so.

Also, instructions are only important when files are added or removed
from the runtime. As long as it's only the content of files that
changes, I just blindly update them anyway ...

thanks,
karl