[tex-live] A Simple Recommendation

Lahcene ROUANI rouani.lahcene at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 01:44:14 CEST 2018

Dear Developers,

I hope you are doing good.

I am new in TeX and LaTeX, I was working in the Windows environment using
MiKTeX and TeXstudio. I recently switched to Ubuntu OS (18.04) I installed
TeXLive and TeXstudio many times because of a problem of not being able to
compile a simple file. Until I found this incredible answer here
<https://tex.stackexchange.com/a/177073/165284>.

My request to you, dear Contributors, is: I really want you to implement
this feature in the upcoming releases of TeXLive. It really is helpful. It
took me a lot of time to find this solution.

Because I am a newbie, this recommendation might be abnormal. If so, I
really am sorry about that. Yet I appreciate your time and effort in
creating and maintaining this gigantic piece of software.

Best regads.
--
Lahcene