[tex-live] Problems with the Tex Live installer - tlperl.win32

Benjamin Sjølin benjaminsjolin at hotmail.dk
Fri Sep 14 14:28:55 CEST 2018

Hello

I’ve been trying to install TeX Live for Windows the last two days, and have not been successful. The installer gets going as it should, but when getting the package tlperl.win32, the download stalls, and after a few miutes, the installer fails.
I’ve been trying many a thing, but it seems, that the file on the CTAN-mirror (http://mirrors.dotsrc.org/ctan/systems/texlive/tlnet/archive/ (I’m in Denmark, if that does any difference)) is severely under load (being able to download it takes almost a minute, when the same is possible within a second with the other packages). Could someone look into this, or just help me out, if I’m missing something here.

Best regards
Benjamin