[tex-live] ICC profiles for PDF/A compliance

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 21:36:00 CEST 2018

> It doesn't help though that this file is well hidden behind the "latex" prefix.
>
> Mojca

If there was a directory set up somewhere under tex/generic  that had
this and possibly other icc profile files I would  be surprised if the
pdfx package maintainers would object to stopping including a copy
with the package to avoid having duplicate files in the input tree.

David
(not that I have any right to speak for the pdfx maintainers:-)