[tex-live] SVN gone?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Oct 2 03:20:36 CEST 2018

    jh> did something go wrong with http://tug.org/svn/texlive ?

    kb> Yes. It'll be back soon (an hour or two, maybe). -k

I just finished recommitting the lost changes from my error and have
reenabled the cgi. There will be no nightly rebuild tonight.

My existing repos still seem to work ok after the recovery, which rather
amazes me.  I'll be even more amazed if the whole svn->git thing keeps
going ok.  If problems show up, might have check out again.

For the record, I did not bother to recommit the automated
checkins of doc.html etc in the previous world's 48794 and 48795
(https://tug.org/pipermail/tex-live-commits/2018-October/date.html).
They'll all get remade when the next build happens.

We'll see. Sorry ... -k