[tex-live] Updates to new TL installer GUI

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Mon Nov 26 09:25:36 CET 2018

Hi Siep

Advanced is working fine now. I have no issues (though haven't tried installing anything)

I like the 3 part interface for specifying the target dir, that's quite nice.

One feature request: Some way of getting back from the advanced state to the simple state (mostly for exploring)

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University