[tex-live] latex packages

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 08:33:10 CET 2018

Hi all,

I have Fedora 28 (released in May 2018, I had no time to upgrade to the
latest stable 29 released a month ago) and it seems to have TL 2017. I use
TL from TUG, TL from Fedora is installed due to dependencies and because
the disks are large nowadays and I know how to set PATH, I do not care.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz

út 20. 11. 2018 v 4:21 odesílatel Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at>