[tex-live] adding extractpdfmark to TeXLive

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Nov 16 23:06:38 CET 2018

Hi Werner,

      https://ctan.org/pkg/extractpdfmark

I considered this when it came in, but it requires compilation. I'm not
enthused. Since it already uses automake, it probably would not be hard
to adapt into TL, but everything takes time. If you or anyone else would
like to look into it and send me a patch including it, that would be
nice. Otherwise, maybe I'll get around to doing it eventually. (It also
seems plausible for distros to provide it.) --best, karl.