[tex-live] inclusion of texlive-includernw

Pablo Alfonso González Luengo pablgonz at educarchile.cl
Sun Nov 11 18:24:18 CET 2018

The best, in many cases, is not to depend on the version installed by the
package manager of the distribution. In my case equal use fedora 29
(updated 28 to version 29). This works for me:
1. Remove all packages related to texlive installed by dnf
2. Execute the following lines
  $ sudo dnf copr enable fatka/texlive-dummy
  $ sudo dnf -y install texlive-dummy
If it fails for some reason, manually download and install
"texlive-dummy-9999-4.noarch.rpm"
3. Download and install the official version of TexLive 2018 from
http://mirror.ctan.org/systems/texlive/tlnet/install-tl-unx.tar.gz
4. Prepare a coffee (or several) ...wait...wait...done.
This has always worked for me in relation to TexLive