[tex-live] Strange bug with l3kernel

benoit.rivet at free.fr benoit.rivet at free.fr
Fri May 18 08:50:22 CEST 2018

Le 16 mai 2018 à 22:00, Joseph Wright <joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk> a écrit :

> Fixed in sources. As a workaround you can use
>
> \documentclass{article}
> \usepackage[utf8]{luainputenc}
> \usepackage{fouriernc}
> \usepackage{etoolbox}
> \robustify{į}
> \robustify{Į}
> \usepackage{expl3}
>
> pending an update (how urgent is this for you?).

I am in no hurry for an update, since everything works fine for me using the previous versions of l3experimental, l3kernel et l3package (46875, 46875, 46712).

To answer Ulrike as to why I still use luainputenc : I remember having documents using utf8 who did not compile properly without using luainputenc a couple of months ago. This prevented me from getting rid of the package. I tried compiling a typical document of mine without using luainputenc, and it works fine so I guess it’s time for me to stop using luainputenc.

Anyway, thank you for investigating this bug and for fixing it in later releases :-)

--
Benoît Rivet