[tex-live] About repository option in tlmgr

Angelo Graziosi angelo.g0 at libero.it
Tue May 15 15:29:19 CEST 2018

> Il 15 maggio 2018 alle 12.21 Norbert Preining ha scritto:
>

> Yes it asks for downloading the tlpdd, the checksum, and the signature of the checksum.
>
> You need to set up gpg-agent, we will not cache passwords.

How? It seems that I have to install gpg-agent in WSL and then?

Regarding your last patches, they seem to work... notice my current installation of TL was corrupted by previous test and I need to recover fro a previous backup. For what I see, it asks the mbp password for each package to be updated...

Ciao,
Angelo.