[tex-live] Deployment of TL 2018 (on multiple computers): release or updated?

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Wed May 9 17:12:32 CEST 2018

I haven't used the ISO in years, for installation does it just contain the tlnet folder?

Because then you might just make your own ISO from an rsync'ed copy on the tlnet folder from one of the mirrors

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University