[tex-live] texdoc palatino

朝倉卓人 tkt.asakura at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 10:08:43 CEST 2018

Hello Jean-François,

the easiest way to fix that behavior is to use alias.
In concrete, please write

> alias palatino = psnfss2e

on your texdoc.cnf (you can get recommended file location with `texdoc -f`).

This can be done in personal texdoc.cnf by each end-user, of course,
but if it seems really important we can provide the alias in the
official texdoc.cnf.

In that case, could you please report that on texdoc mailing list or
create an issue on TeX-Live/tecdoc repository on GitHub?

- https://github.com/TeX-Live/texdoc <https://github.com/TeX-Live/texdoc>

Thanks,
Takuto Asakura