[tex-live] TeXLive vc UNC paths or redirected folders

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Wed Mar 21 14:54:36 CET 2018

I think that is enough, I'm just thinking it should be mentioned in the manual.

Sadly a lot of Windows users does not know the difference, between their (redirected) Desktop and the real location of the Desktop.

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University