[tex-live] TL2018/LuaTeX/MacTeX: Unknown filter 'DCTDecode'

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 12:32:38 CET 2018

Ulrike, who made the initial miktex DCTDecode miktex report pointed
out that there was a similar error reported for JPXDecode

https://sourceforge.net/p/miktex/bugs/2618/

Using the test file at that miktex bug report with tl2018 I get no
error in pdftex or xetex but luatex gives

[2<./Example_JPXDecode_bug.pdfSyntax Error (387264): Unknown filter 'JPXDecode'
Syntax Error (419987): Unknown filter 'JPXDecode'
Syntax Error (438858): Unknown filter 'JPXDecode'
Syntax Error (517374): Unknown filter 'JPXDecode'
>]

David