[tex-live] Setting predefined pinning information to a custom repository?

Martin Sievers martin at dante.de
Wed Jun 13 20:48:28 CEST 2018

Dear all,

after having successfully set up my custom repository I wonder, whether
it is possible to attach pinning information directly to it, i.e. users
should not have to set them manually using some kind of shell. I have
neither found anything in the documentation nor within the GUI. Is the
file pinning.txt an meant for that?

Background: I have some users who are not familiar with command line
working ;-). A fixed setting would make their work easier (and mine as well)

Thank you.

Best regards
Martin