[tex-live] TeX Live 2009 installation problem

Siep Kroonenberg siepo at cybercomm.nl
Fri Jun 8 13:40:24 CEST 2018

On Fri, Jun 08, 2018 at 10:25:28AM +0000, Wright, Christopher wrote:
> Windows 10. I tried both install-tl.bat and install-tl-advanced.bat with the same result.

I cannot reproduce this with the 2009 release. Both double-clicking
in explorer and explicitly invoking from either a cmd.exe- or
a powershell command-line works fine.

We can try to debug this, or you can make use of the fact that the
dvd of this release is still a real `live' release, i.e. after
prepending <root>\bin\win32 to the searchpath a command `pdflatex
filename' should just work.

--
Siep Kroonenberg