[tex-live] tlcritical->tlnet for downloader/compressor

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Jun 6 02:15:12 CEST 2018

Hi Adrian,

> yes, there is one file with only a .tar extension, but I think that is

Ok, we found the reason, and have switched back to xz for now with
today's update.

Just FYI, the problem is that lz4 tries to be intelligent and when
called like
  lz4 -z file
decides based on the stdout being console or not whether it should send
the output to stdout or to file.lz4

And they don't have an option but one needs to pass in a second filename
  lz4 file file.lz4
(breaking with all the ways other compression programs work ...)

Anyway, we will fix that in due time.

THanks for helping us debugging!

Norbert

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer