[tex-live] TL2018: UTF-8 characters in file names with pdflatex

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Wed Jul 25 09:22:01 CEST 2018

I am very surprised to learn that it worked in earlier release (I will test later); here PdfLaTeX performs exactly as I would have expected when presented with non-ASCII input :

--
<Signature>
Philip Taylor