[tex-live] change in luatex? log is different

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Tue Jul 10 15:39:43 CEST 2018

I have problem with luatex and some l3build-tests on a travis setup.

When I compile on travis a document like this with lualatex

\documentclass{article}
\begin{document}
\showoutput
 abc abc
\end{document}

I get in the log-file

....\kern0.28

When I do the same locally (on windows, with TL18)

....\kern0.28 (font)

Last week the build worked, and while I did change a few things imho
none of this changes explains this change in the log-file.

The luatex on travis is in `bin/x86_64-linux` (at least that the
path the script checks). Has there been any change to this luatex
that would explain the behaviour?

--
Ulrike Fischer
http://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/