[tex-live] install-tl-windows.bat unavailable in Microsoft Store

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 17:33:46 CET 2018

st 12. 12. 2018 v 17:29 odesílatel Arthur Reutenauer
<arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org> napsal:

> On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 04:19:30PM +0000, Philip Taylor wrote:
> >    Thank you for your detailed critique.  I do not think that any reader of
> >    this list would welcome a detailed debate on every point made, so I am
> >    very happy to invite you to draft a second revision and circulate it for
> >    comment.
>
>   For the record, I will not.  You’re the one who took on this job, now
> do it.

What you can include in the letter is a note saying that TeX users can
becom disappointed by new limitations and decide to leave Windows and
switch to another OS. They might understand possible loss of profit.

>         Best,
>
>                 Arthur

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz