[tex-live] install-tl-windows.bat unavailable in Microsoft Store

Johannes Hielscher jhielscher at posteo.de
Wed Dec 12 14:51:15 CET 2018

Am Wed, 12 Dec 2018 12:12:52 +0000
schrieb Philip Taylor <P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk>:

> Arthur Reutenauer wrote:
> Of course it is, to you.  Just like you don’t seem to realise that we
> > should be playing Microsoft at their own game by bandying about
> > phrases like open source.
> I'm not interested in playing games at all.  I am interested only in
> opening a real dialogue with Microsoft with a view to enabling TeX
> developers to port TeX and its adjuncts to Windows 10 S-mode.

Why not give them a pointer to this very discussion? All in all, this is
an open mailing list, with archives open to the public. May the
officials and PR strategists at Microsoft get their own picture of what
fellows they shall grant a forum within their “store”…

https://tug.org/pipermail/tex-live/2018-December/thread.html#start