[tex-live] install-tl-windows.bat unavailable in Microsoft Store

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 23:42:04 CET 2018

po 10. 12. 2018 v 23:33 odesílatel David Carlisle <d.p.carlisle at gmail.com>
napsal:

> I'd strongly urge that we send no such letter.
>
> In particular you should not send any letter that says
>
> > Now it is not entirely clear what the *technical* requirements are in
> order for a program to be eligible for inclusion in the Store's portfolio,
>
> You should do that technical work _before_ any such letter is sent.

That's true. A year ago I was interested what are the rules for Apple App
Store. These rules are publicly available to everybody, it is not needed to
be a certified developer. Probably the MS Stores rules can also be found
somewhere on the MSDN web. I have not tried to look there and have no time
to do it but occasionally I read that web and it contains useful pieces of
information.

> David

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz