[tex-live] install-tl-windows.bat unavailable in Microsoft Store

George Georgalis george at galis.org
Mon Dec 10 20:17:00 CET 2018

Or perhaps, a solution to address the problem should be developed.

Anyone that installs and uses tex or derivatives knows it can be more
complicated than their operating system. If operating system vendors are
concerned about user's security, I say embrace that.

If tex were delivered, packaged, as a containerized processor of user
files, certification of the container engine may still be required, but
then packages could be installed as components of the engine, not requiring
additional certification.

--
George Georgalis, (415) 894-2710, http://www.galis.org/