[tex-live] install-tl-windows.bat unavailable in Microsoft Store

Boris Veytsman borisv at lk.net
Mon Dec 10 20:11:35 CET 2018

PT> From: Philip Taylor <P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk>
PT> Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 18:59:45 +0000

PT> Maybe if we are to ask someone with a little tact and diplomacy to write
PT> the letter we might have a better chance.

Philip,

As the President of TUG I hereby designate you my representative
responsible for contacts with Microsoft.  If you need my signature on
any document, let me know.

--
Good luck

-Boris

No house should ever be on any hill or on anything.  It should be of the hill,
belonging to it.
		-- Frank Lloyd Wright