[tex-live] dviout: color specials in the are not page independent

Spectorsky i.spectorsky at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 13:34:24 CEST 2018

Hello,

When dvi file is opened by dviout, some strange message appears: dviout
color specials in the are not page independent. When I agree for
modifying the file, everything works. However, what is there in my file
that dviout dislikes? Within MiKteX (there is  dvi-viewer yap) no
warning appears like that.
color specials is used when hyperref is called:
\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{xcolor}
\usepackage[%hyperref,
hyperindex,bookmarksnumbered,colorlinks,
linktocpage,
urlbordercolor={0 0 0},linkcolor=blue,
citecolor=green,urlcolor=blue,menucolor=green,
unicode,hypertex, pageanchor,bookmarks]{hyperref}

Thanks in advance  for any idea

Igor Spectorsky