[tex-live] Problem with 'mathtext' package after update of 'cyrillic' one

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 00:41:41 CEST 2018

Karl changing at tl would be better than nothing, better would be to
update mathtext.dtx at ctan.
I'd be happy to do that if ctan would allow me just to upload
mathtext.{dtx,ins} into
https://ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/t2/etc
I don't have the resources (or cyrillic understanding) to take over
(or even build) the whole t2 collection but I could fairly reliably
update mathtext.dtx.

David