[tex-live] Problem with latex package rev. 47330

Vladimir Lomov lomov.vl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 05:03:36 CEST 2018

Hello,
** Norbert Preining [2018-04-08 11:38:25 +0900]:

> Maybe encoding question? AFAIR did the default change to UTF8.

All my files uses UTF-8 (by default :).

> On April 8, 2018 10:45:25 AM GMT+09:00, Vladimir Lomov <lomov.vl at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>> today I updated my TeX Live 2018 installation (it is pretest and will
>> be
>> freezed shortly) but my usual document fails to typeset (pdflatex). I
>> restore the latex package to rev. 43813, rebuild formats and the same
>> document is typeset fine.
>>
>> Sorry, right now I don't have time (before the TeX Live freeze) to make
>> small example, only my current document.

Sigh, seems I need how to prepare small example.

P.S. Thanks for backup option :).

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
If a child annoys you, quiet him by brushing his hair.  If this doesn't
work, use the other side of the brush on the other end of the child.